Hello SVG Group,

Thank you very much for the help so far, this group did already save me
a lot of work

I am looking for two optimization tools.

1. Transformation calculator:
Is there a tool that can calculate transformations on SVG elements?
Instead of just inserting a new transform attribute it should directly
change all the coordinates of the element. Sometimes I need to move an
object, but it is too much work to recalculate all the values (e.g. if
it is a complicated path). Also I don't want to use a simple transform.
My application is running on a PDA and I already have a lot of
performance problems. So the tool should just walk through the SVG tree
and change the nodes that are affected by the transformation.

2. Path polisher:
When I use a SVG tool, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, to draw SVG objects, most
of the times I get too complicated paths. Sometimes the distance between
2 coordinates is below 1 point. It would be nice to have a tool that
could automatically polish these paths.

Bye,
Peter