Hi,

obviously, there is no complete SVG catalogue on the web - just as
there is no complete search-engine or webpage catalogue on the web.

However, there are some good starting points:
http://www.svgx.org/
http://www.svg.org/

Another good starting point are the proceedings of the SVG.Open
conferences: http://www.svgopen.org/ - they give you a very good
overview of what people do with SVG.

http://www.carto.net/papers/svg/links/ is a link-list to cartography
related SVG projects

Other than that there is google and other search engines.

Good luck with your research - please let us know your results!

Andreas

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "alwinovicz"