A superior altenative to SVG is certainly a valid topic on an SVG
newsgroup.

Any former SVG developers working in .NET, please send us your
resumes. We are hiring. See our site for a list of the latest
additions to our team.

http://www.mobiform.com

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>