Hi,

I have a question on image embedding:

I wish to embed my SVG pieces as an image element. But, I also need it to
be "alive". Currently, the image element is opaque i.e. the internal shadow
tree is hidden and I cannot access it. Any idea of how to access the shadow
tree of the embedded image then? Essentially, I need to change the embedded
SVG image based on events.

One possibility I thought was of sending the event to the image where the
image can then process the event. Well - since I cannot access the SVG
document I cannot send it still i.e. cannot send the event to the embedded
SVG DOM.

One other possibility was for this embedded SVG to allow data to be
injected to it. This implies a callback mechanism which the script can
handle. Any way this can be achieved too?

Thanks,

Shreesh