jucabapa79 schrieb:

> Oh yes, I am sorry, thank you for aclaring this, in fact I found by
> myself some of the mistakes, but even that i corrected the syntax
> mistakes, I can not find the correct SVG code for make the correct
> animation..., this is the new code, and even that i can see some of
> the code i want, it still don't runs properly clicking the throw
> button.
>
> I know that is my project, I know that I am only an student and I am
> still learning this, that is why I am asking for advices.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Travsam.

Hi Travsam
there where a few  flaws in your code. let me just mention this:
please allways declare the namespace(xmlns)!! like here:
<svg width="1000px" height="1000px" viewBox="0 0 1000 1000"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";>

you can use this script, try to understand what im doing here:

<script>
<![CDATA[
function throwDice(){

var randomDice=Math.round(Math.random()*5) + 1;
dice = randomDice;

for(var i = 1;i<7;i++){
            var d = document.getElementById("d"+ i);
            if(i==dice){
            d.setAttribute( "visibility", "visible" );
            }else{
            d.setAttribute( "visibility", "hidden" );
            }

}

}

]]>