Hi, tranks for replying, I'll start looking at this at the moment.
But, in my opinion, the worse part of this is that my actual work could
not be seen by a windows user (at the moment, I'm checking out that my
library can be seen under Windows with explorer or firefox each time I
do a commit :)).
So, I am not sure if obligating the user to install a concrete plugin...
in my opinion most users will preffer adobe implementation, furthermore
I was talking with w3c people and told me that the best thing for me
will be working with the adobe plugin...
Well, I´m sorry for this heavy mail, I was just thinking loud...

Thanks, bye...