I'm just going to work around it for now and hope the Renesis SVG Viewer
takes care of it.  Shifting the data works for now.  In my attempts to
solve this problem, I noticed things about exporting SVG from ArcView
3.x.  I exported it to 3 decimal places.  I then imported the exact same
data into a postGIS database, and exported AsSVG to 3 decimal places.
The rounding was different in the two SVG files.  The postGIS SVG was
smoother with fewer generalizations.  It is significant enough at the
scale I'm exporting SVG files at to convince me postGIS is the way to go
for producing SVG from shape files.  Ironically, file size was the
same.  Thought maybe some people would find this interesting.

Sean