Andrew,

So the 'red forces' are still a cause for concern then? :)

I would think that XSLT -> SVG would work fine for this, and be pretty
straightforward. Another possibility would be to use XForms with xf:repeat,
which would make your rows and columns fall out *really* easily (just a
couple of lines of mark-up). You would then use XBL to make each 'cell' into
some SVG (or anything else, for that matter).

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO