Hello, Everyone, I am new to SVG and would like to know if someone can
share with me how to accomplished the following:

I want to go from point A to point B, in a straight line or path, but
have the line/path painted/colored/stroked over time as it goes along
the path, similar to drawing a line with a pencil from the top of a
page to the bottom without lifting the pencil off the paper, so
instead of rendering the line instantly, it unfolds in some color over
time...

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Much Thnx

AC

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hoadabl/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1706030389:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123744295/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>