-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DL
Sent: Sonntag, 21. August 2005 11:39
To: RougeParamedic; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [svg-developers] Interactive Floor Plans for Emergency
Management

On 20 Aug 2005 at 15:56, RougeParamedic wrote:

> I create emergency pre-plans as a fire marshal.  I use Adobe
> Illustrator CS and am working to convert CAD (dxf) floor plans to
> SVG.  I am able to do this currently but am unsure of how to add the
> tools necessary to navigate (e.g. zoom tools, map overview, toggle
> layers...) I would use the output file in html form. (example:
> http://www.carto.net/papers/svg/navigationTools/index.svg)
>
> I guess any help on how to make this process "come together" for a
> web
> page interface would be helpfull.
>
> Any ideas?

"Visual Building Search" demo at this site might give you some more
ideas.

http://www.adobe.com/svg/examples.html

DL

-----
To unsubscribe send a message to:

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*        Visit your group "svg-developers
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers> " on the web.

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

  _____

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h4e0ttt/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1706030389:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124635024/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>