James schrieb:

> Ok I've reduced this as far as I can. And from what I can tell its a
> problem with iframes thatsnot SVG specific.
> www.thedominions.com/dev/iframes-test/index.html  is where I have been
> testing my problem.
>
> The first frame is meant to load Green or Blue in the second frame,
> and similarly for the 3rd and 4th frames. However when I use firefox
> (deer park alpha2) the onclick events stop working after a few clicks.
> Whereas the two buttons at the bottom continue to work forever. The
> behaviour I was expecting is to have all the buttons/onclick events to
> work forever. This works in IE and Adobe SVG3. Is it a problem with my
> Javascripting or a fundamental bug? If its a bug I will post it on
> bugzilla.mozilla.org (haven't found anything about this situation on
> there so far).
>
> Thanks
> James

Hi James

as mentioned earlier, this might be a new regression, or you might
download a newer build.
your example http://www.thedominions.com/dev/iframes-test/index.html
works perfectly fine in my deerpark alpha2
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050812
Firefox/1.0+

(after around 100 clicks it still works fine !)

cheers
Holger

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hpbs7kt/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1706030389:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124805168/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>