Hi Doug, thanks for your comeback...I was involved in stating what
my needs were, and posted, before I read this.  I will take a
different approach in animating size in SVG Tiny 1.2

Francis

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Schepers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM