Andreas Wrote:
> Personally, I would very regret if the SVG people, community and the
> W3C would only go after the mobile market and neglect the desktop. I
> think both desktop and mobile can benefit from each other and I
> would not separate the two in future SVG.Open conferences. SVG has
> much to offer on the desktop even if its market share is not yet too
> big.

(I posted this about an hour ago, but I got lost somewhere??)

Hi Andreas,
The desktop is the development environment of the mobile community.
This market, therefore, will employ the desktop in all of it's
capabilities. It is my experience, you can best develop mobile SVG by
employing all the desktop has to offer: They are not mutually exclusive.

Regards,
Francis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM