Insisting with my trouble i experimented to use different figures
with <a xlink> to find out if this code works properly with them,
because i wanted to use a rotated rectangle as a link to another
page.

With a normal rectangle (without any transformation) the <a xlink>
works properly, also with text or any kind of figure without rotate.

But It don't works with a polygon or a rotated figure, if you also
embed a rotated figure over a normal polygon (trying to make a
masked figure where you can click to use the <a xlink>) don't work,
only in the sections where there is not any section of the rotated
figure.

Maybe I am insisting to much on that question but is important for
me to know if there are any solution. Is a little detail but this
detail is resting points to the functionability of my graphic.

Greetings

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "jucabapa79"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM