I am getting the error Access is denied - Line 5 column 9 when
trying to open another SVG file in a new window only when using IE 6
under Win XP SP2.  The initial SVG image shows up fine in my HHTML
using this code:

<embed src="svg/sc2.svg" width="290" height="135"
type="image/svg+xml">

I am trying to open a new window to a new SVG file using this code
snippet:

<g transform="translate(10,-10) scale(0.5)" onclick="wopen
('svg/lg00049.svg')">

Here is the Javascript code in its entirety:

    <script type="text/javascript">
     <!--
     function wopen( url )
       {
         var win = window.open( url, 'popup', "top=250, left=250,
width=530, height=270" );
         win.focus();
         return false;
       }
       //-->
    </script>

Again, this code worked fine on Windows 2000 PCs and works fine
under the Maxthon browser under Windows XP.

Can anyone offer a solution to this probem?  I am thinking of
converting the initial SVG to a PNG but not sure that will change
anything.  The javascript call works fine for <a href=> links.

I'm stumped on this one so any help or suggestions will be
appreciated.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM