--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "sonomrdj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I must use VoiceXML to have my app talk.

> I'm using Opera browser because I think it is the only browser
> supporting VoiceXML I've found.

There is a preview of Opera 9 out, see
<http://groups.google.com/group/opera.beta/msg/e6711a9a6f124d71>
which has improved SVG support (elements in an SVG document now fire
events) thus if you want to use use VoiceXML with SVG you can do in
Opera 9 (without the Adobe SVG viwer but with native SVG support) as
in the following example:
<http://home.arcor.de/martin.honnen/svg/test2005102203.xhtml>

Note that the browser download comes without voice support so you need
to install voice support first before that example will work. And I
think the voice support is only available for Opera on Win 2000 and later.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM