Hi, Francis-

This is not secure either. As I said, any decent packet-sniffing software
will allow a black-hat to intercept all traffic from a particular site...
this includes all XML files, all script files, and everything else needed to
recreate the SVG clientside.

If it is downloaded onto the client, it is not secure. The only way to
secure your code is to put as much logic as possible onto the server.

That being said, it's simply not legal or ethical to copy someone else's
code. That's your greatest protection.

Regards-
Doug

[EMAIL PROTECTED]