Hi folks!

Its my first message to this group. I am not an expert in SVG and
need your help reagarding a basic problem. I am sending following
SVG file to SonyEricsson K600.

<?xml version = '1.0'?>
<svg width="100%" height="100%" font-size="20">
<text x="30" y="30">Normal text</text>
</svg>

1- when I put on apache, and download via URL, it display Normal
Text.
2- when I send the same file via a Servlet, fone displays a white
screen and nothing else.

I have checked the MIME type is set as image/svg+xml in Apache.

Below is a very simple servlet code.

import java.io.*;
import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;

public class HelloWorld extends HttpServlet {

HttpServletResponse response)
    throws IOException, ServletException
    {
        response.setContentType("image/svg+xml");
        PrintWriter out = response.getWriter();

        out.println( "<?xml version = '1.0'?>" );
        out.println( "<svg width=\"100%\" height=\"100%\" font-
size=\"20\">");
        out.println( "<text x=\"30\" y=\"30\">text</text>" );
        out.println( "</svg>");
        out.close();

    }
}

I checked this on SonyEricsson K750 as well and it gives the same
result, however when I do this on a Siemens-CX65 device with
embedded SVG fonts, it just work fine. Please help me... im
confused.

One thought is both K600 and K750 use same version of ikivo player.

Tom!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM