Thanks for the idea. sXBL/data binding seems like a valid technique to
achieve things like this. I remember Don (XML) Demsak once pleaded for
a XUL/SVG rendering marriage.

However the user base for sXBL seems limited (Batik has some
preliminary support). I'd rather go with something within the SVG
standard supported by, for instance, ASV3.

Toine.

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Ferraiolo"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM