skew works for shallow angles, but when you get to a true perspective view,
(where the  top of a square is tapered on both sides, you need a 4x4 transform
to create the effect.
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_transform

  svg uses a 2 x 3 matrix, so the perspective is not directly available (that I
know of)
  but you could use javascript to trandform 2d svg objects to a 3d surface, and
back to the 2d screen view, with perspective, where object further from the
viewer are smaller.

   HTH
   John
   happy turkey day

amb_lew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi All:
I'm relatively new to SVG and stumped.
I'm trying to make a 3d forced perspective image that displays objects
on a back wall and a floor.
I've had some success using the skewX commands to make a plausible
image when the vanishing point is off to the right or left.
I'm stumped when the vanishing point is dead on center...Ideally I'd
like to be able to skew the left half of my floor group one direction
and the right half the other.
Thanks in advance for the suggestions & help!
THANXS,
amb

        Computer internet security   Computer internet business   Computer
internet access     Computer internet privacy securities   Computer internet
help   How to format a computer hard drive

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM