Hi,

I am writing export/import feature between the GF/ST graphic library
and SVG. So far I have been able to find acceptable mappings between
the graphic shapes recognized in GF/ST and SVG, but now I am
encountering a bit of problem with one specific GF/ST shape type.
GF/ST implements a shape for general splines for which there is no
direct counterpart in SVG. My main concern here is to be able to put
out something that is acceptable by other SVG tools and I do not
need to worry so much about getting things "correctly" back to the
GF/ST. So far I have toyed with two ideas: 1) compute curve points
for the spline and output them as a SVG polyline, or 2) create a
path with several bezier curves that represent the spline (I am yet
to figure out if this is mathematically possible but I assume it is).

So, I would be grateful to hear if anyone has mastered a solution
for a problem like this before?

Thanks in advance & best regards,

Risto Pohjonen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM