Chris,

> FH> I'll give you thirty(30) days to post an FF demo that runs:
> FH> http://www.mobiusPortal.com/AvianFlu/viewPort_AF.asp
>
CL> How about I give you thirty days to post a site that conforms
CL> to W3C standards?

Chris, I think that's a little bit cheeky! I'm assuming that 'standards'
includes XML namespaces, so what about this:

<http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20030813/svgframe/full-animate-elem-02-
t.svg>

(I sent a reference to that document to this list before, since it's one of
the ones used to test the validation process in Sidewinder, as show here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mark-birbeck/61853700/. I hadn't been expecting
it to *fail* validation though.)

Regards,

Mark