my 'path into the galaxy' did not get to far.
  in the registration process, I got:
error settings for this application prevent the details of the application
error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be
viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. "

Steve Marks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hello,

Since February of 2003 I have been working in my spare time to
create a Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG) in SVG. My
original goal was to launch the game as a commercial venture.

For many reasons, my attention has been diverted to other endeavors
and I no longer have time to continue working on Galactic Pathways.
Rather than just let this project disappear, I have decided to offer
Galactic Pathways to the SVG community as an open source project.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping to take over the
continued development of Galactic Pathways at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can play the game at: www.GalacticPathways.com

The server is written in C#/.NET 1.1/SQL Server 2000.
The client is written in SVG/JavaScript – the Adobe 3.x viewer must
be used.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the SVG
community. You have been an incredible resource in helping me learn
SVG.

Thank you,

Steve Marks

        Computer internet security   Computer internet business   Computer
internet access     Computer internet help   How to format a computer hard
drive   How to format a computer

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM