On Thursday, December 8, 2005, 3:42:46 PM, mchua1980 wrote:

m> Does it mean to resize it to my desired size, I need to apply
m> transformation like scaling?  Can I set it through the height and
m> width?

No. Set it through a viewBox and use a symbol element not a g element
for symbols. Then you will have scalable symbols.

m> --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Chris Lilley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
m> wrote:

>> On Wednesday, December 7, 2005, 1:03:03 AM, mchua1980 wrote:
>>
>> m> --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Chris Lilley
m> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> m> how
>> m> use the
>>
>> m> I can only reposition the symbol using the <use> tag.  When I
m> tried
>> m> to set the width and height, the size doesn't change.
>>
>> m> Here is sample symbol created using the Web Dwarf v2.   I
m> placed it
>> m> inside the defs tag and group it with an id called "Test"
>>
>> That isn't a symbol <symbol>. Its a group <g>. It doesn't have a
>> viewBox.
>>

>> --
>>  Chris Lilley                    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>  Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
>>  W3C Graphics Activity Lead
>>  Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG

m> -----