Thanks for input

A last problem with FF, how print svg with text?
I try font-size="10", font-size="10px" ... and I get very too big
letters ....

I post sudoku game runing with FF1.5, ASV3 and ASV6 beta
http://pilat.ouvaton.org/sudoku/sudoku.svg?l=english

Default language is french
http://pilat.ouvaton.org/sudoku/sudoku.svg

Thanks to
Jim (for getURL and postURL emulations)
Andreas (for getXMLData to load widgets)
and others ... FF fans

Michel

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Neumann"

http://www.carto.net/papers/svg/resources/helper_functions.js
> > e.g.

> append

> Many
> > of
> huge

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > times
> this
> > createElementNS,
> > > few

> > server

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM