Laurent,

Thanks for your comments.

We built the engine for generating the “Karaoke” like effect.  The service
is free, unfortunately, I cannot really reveal how we did it for reasons you
will understand.

Happy New Year!

Xiaoping

"Laurent T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     First of all Gao, Happy New Year
2006 !

 Your “Reading playground” is great. I would like to know more on the
Speech To Text engine you used and how you made your “Karaoke” like
interface. I’m looking for a way to industrialise the creation of music
karaoke for education purpose. Are you using a specific tool? Build your own?

 Let us know!

 恭賀新禧 ,萬事如意 !
 Laurent Tonnelier