We are developing an SVG pedigree drawing system that basically
produces a family tree with interconnecting lines and colour overlays.
The problem is that we're experiencing an intermittent crash with
internet explorer which results in the following message being logged
in XP's event viewer:
Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting
module svgcore.dll, version 3.0.0.94, fault address 0x0004c7bb.

We have been debugging for days now and have not been able to narrow
it down to one particular area or function that might be causing the
problem.

Anybody have suggestions?

Thanks
Jacques