Le Vendredi 27 Janvier 2006 03:14, pix.cube a écrit :
> Hi Sylvain and Cameron,
>
> I think I may have been able to resolve this problem now. Would you mind
> testing it again for me at http://www.pix-cube.com/cubeview.php
>
> Thank you,
> Pix-cube

I guess it works since my Firefox crashes now ;-)

Actually I have time to see some east west cube things before FF dies so, yes,
it works. As for the crash I don't think it is your site fault (obviously a
crash can only be FF's fault). A few sites, including some carto.net pages,
do that, and I never got around finding the cause.

Cheers