Karthik,

I know nothing about VxWorks, but do you have the ability to use Java?
 If so, look into the Batik SVG library.

Good luck, please post your progress here!

Regards,
Jeff

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, karthik datta
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     Respected Sir,
>
>    I am doing my Masters in embedded systems design and as per
university requirements i have to carry out project work which is
purely academic in nature.

>   My project makes use of SVG. In simple terms there is a board with
a controller on it which has vxworks running on it. The controller is
connected to a display unit. Now since this is an embedded system how
exactly do i need to run the svg code on vxworks.
>   I want to know how to interface svg with vxwork and how to
implement it.

>   Also is there any freeware available that i can make use of. I
have gone through one site named : esvg.ultimodule.com but it is
really confusing.
>   I had even posted my query at the support forum but nobody has
replied.
>   In the place i live not many people have heard or worked on SVG. I
am a student and need to implement this project.