From: chesterltm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:56 AM
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [svg-developers] Changing HTML content

Hi,

I want to display some stuff on my HTML page depending on the mouse
position in my SVG file.
I have embedded my SVG file with <object data="myfile.svg" width="600"
height="600" type="image/svg+xml"/>. How can I get the mouse
coordinates in my HTML from it when I move over that 600by600 area?

Greets,
Chester

-----
To unsubscribe send a message to: