Hi Domenico,
You're my most favored poetic guy on this list. Did you have a grand
time on your vacation? I hope you met your significant other.
Anyway, back in trenches of SVG, much can happen below the radar of
the validators.

I believe the worm has turned..stay tuned.

Francis

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "domenico_strazzullo"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Francis,
>
> > I've made a request to MS to consider packaging the Adobe
ActiveX
> > SVG viewer with the IE7 release
>
> Do you mean that actually is the case?? I didn't disinstall ASV3
> check (haven't read the doc either, booh).
>
> Domenico
>

> --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Francis Hemsher"
> <Francis.Hemsher@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Ronan,
> >
> > Of course, the ASV3 was a plugin. It worked great..no hiccups
nor
> > trying to make it 'fit', in a very sophisticated app.
> >
> > I've made a request to MS to consider packaging the Adobe
ActiveX
> > SVG viewer with the IE7 release(no download plugin needed). The
> > intent being that it would provide incentive to SVG developers
> > use IE7 as their development environment.
> >
> > Francis
> >

> > > Francis,
> > >
> > > Interesting, and good to hear that IE7 is reasonable
performant.