Hi everyone!

I am new to SVG,and at the moment i am building a GUI for an
application that someone could use in order to constact UML diagrams.
i am using SVG,EcmaScript and php as technologies.

I have seen there are many libraries of widgets (windows,listboxes etc)

My question is this

If i open from SVG document A (using Xlink)an svg document B
containing a listbox, is it
possible to pass back the values that are selected in the listbox to
document A?

thanks in advance
Chris