>>I testesd some simple editors, like those written in SVG and
>>ecmascript. They usually allow to create a polyline or a curve,
>>and once it is created, it cannot be changed. I tested also
>>Sketsa editor - it allows to convert various shapes to a path,
>>but I could not find a way to edit or inspect the components of
>>the converted path.
>

> To Edit Path or Converted Path, You could use Point Edit Tool available
> on the Toolbox (just below Image Tool). Using Point Edit Tool you could
> modify, add, or delete Point for the Path.

Thank you Tonny. I tried it and I am now able to manage paths in Sketsa,
but in a little bit tricky way: I can create a path using Pen Tool or
Convert to Path, then using Source Editor, I can add any kind of path
component, including those with relative coordinates. With the Move Point
tool, I can manage points created in the source, whether they use absolute
or relative coordinates.

The disadvantage of the Move Point tool is that the control points of a
curve are not connected by dashed lines with start and end point of
the curve, like it is with Pen Tool, so the editing is quite blind.
This applies to both quadratic and cubic curves.