I asked this question about 6 weeks ago and got no responses.  Here is
my second attempt.

Has anyone ever tried viewing a jpg image through the SVG viewer over
https?

I have an app that is trying to do this but can't.  When the web
server is running just http, everything works as it should.  Over
https, everything on the page (all of the non-SVG stuff) runs as it
should.  I have other images, png files, which come from the same
source as the jpg file.  They render OK on the page.  They are also
viewed as html images and not through the SVG viewer.

It seems that I can't push a jpg image from my server to a client over
https and the client view it in the SVGViewer.  Can the viewer not
decrypt https images?

Any help is much appreciated.

Todd