  _____

From: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Russell
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 9:29 AM
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [svg-developers] Re: Viewing SVG document over SSL

That sounds bizarre. If https works for other images and jpeg works
for http then there shouldn't be a problem with jpeg on https afaik.
Check that the jpegs are coming from the same source as the png files
(which do work) and not something funny like a location outside your
docroot or a different server.

Also, try different viewers and see if the behaviour persists. IE+ASV,
Firefox, Opera, Safari and Batik (http://xml.apache.org/batik/)
squiggle are all options.

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Buttrey, Todd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I asked this question about 6 weeks ago and got no responses.  Here is
> my second attempt.
>

> Has anyone ever tried viewing a jpg image through the SVG viewer over
> https?
>
> I have an app that is trying to do this but can't.  When the web
> server is running just http, everything works as it should.  Over
> https, everything on the page (all of the non-SVG stuff) runs as it
> should.  I have other images, png files, which come from the same
> source as the jpg file.  They render OK on the page.  They are also
> viewed as html images and not through the SVG viewer.
>

> It seems that I can't push a jpg image from my server to a client over
> https and the client view it in the SVGViewer.  Can the viewer not
> decrypt https images?
>

> Any help is much appreciated.
>
> Todd

To unsubscribe send a message to:

Xml format
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Xml+format&w1=Xml+format&w2=Svg&w3=
Data&c=3&s=35&.sig=u8RdjEjLCbPTzkUjsFG_JA>

Svg
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Svg&w1=Xml+format&w2=Svg&w3=Data&c=
3&s=35&.sig=BrpyGiBcZ6vcQXDJ7ktaiw>

Data
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Data&w1=Xml+format&w2=Svg&w3=Data&c
=3&s=35&.sig=CrK_fWaLZ-AZKa5FK8rTGA>

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*        Visit your group "svg-developers
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers> " on the web.

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

  _____