Hi list,

I have a problem with ASV, which gives me a blank page
when loading remote SVG files. Here are the relevant
information I could gather:

I have two computers here, A and B. They are both
hooked to the same router/modem, and then to the
internet. They both run on XP Pro, completely updated.
They both use IE6. They both have ASV3.03 installed.
As far as I can tell after going through the list of
settings, they have exactly the same IE settings for
the internet zone, as well as under the Advanced tab.
Yet, one of them loads served SVG correctly (Computer
A), while the other does not (computer B).

When I try to load any served SVG in IE with B, I get
a totally blank IE page. Right clicking in the page
gives me the IE context menu. Asking for the source
from there pops up a message saying the XML code
cannot be viewed. Checking the page properties
(Files/Properties) gives me a size and a SVG type,
which seems correct.
When I try to load a local svg in IE with B, it works
ok.
When I try to load a served SVG in FF with B, it works
ok.

I have absolutely no idea of what I am doing the wrong
way. So if anybody experienced anything remotely
similar, or have any idea of what I could check /
double check that could be the cause of this weird
behaviour, puhleaaaaase let me know. At this point,
any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks in advance.