Hi, Andrew-

Neiderer, Andrew (Civ, ARL/CISD) wrote:

| I have tried to contact the author of smalscript but no luck.

I'm the author of SmilScript, but searching through my entire email client,
I could not find any email from you. How did you try to contact me?

| If anyone has time and can get this to work please et me know what to
modify.

Can you briefly state what you're trying to do? I have tested SmilScript in
Batik, and it seems to work tolerably well for many use cases.

Regards-
Doug

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.vectoreal.com ...for scalable solutions.