Hi Richard,

I'm evaluating three legal firms that can handle the pressure of
this class action. Intrestingly two of the three firms have
suggested including W3C under a "Triumvirate of Deception" to SVG
developers.

I've presented a figure of between 1.6 and 30 million hours of
direct time invested by SVG developers. Also, about 150 business
entities and 2600 individual developers would most likely provide
documentation on their losses.

Keep a record of your time:),

Francis

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Francis
>
> You may want to push that figure up, I alone have spent millions
of hours.

> Richard
>
> --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Francis Hemsher"
> <Francis.Hemsher@> wrote:
> >
> > Frankly, I'm tired of dealing with the crap of Adobe and the
> > manipulations of MS relative to SVG and its developers. For
almost five
> > years we have been frustated in our efforts to provide
commercial
> > applications for SVG.
> >
> > I would like to suggest a class action suite by SVG developers
against
> > both Adobe and Microsoft.
> >
> > I'm sure there are millions of hours, invested by SVG
developers, that