At 11:08 AM 4/17/2006, Doug wrote (concerning opera):
>... give them feedback! Let them know what features are broken or
>unimplemented, and more importantly, which of these are really important to
>you; they have to prioritize, and if you tell them what you need, they can
>put that higher on the list. I have found them to be *very* responsive to
>comments and questions.

1. I've not been involved with beta software for 20 years and the
sociology seems to have changed a bit. I would hate to bug people
with "bugs" that are just my own goofs. The latter are usually far
more likely than the former. I gather from your recommendation that
they are not likely to get annoyed?

2. I usually figure if something doesn't work, someone is usually
aware of it -- for example at
http://srufaculty.sru.edu/david.dailey/svg/intro/turbulence.html I am
able to get the tolerance of a numOctaves of an feTurbulence, but am
unable to set it, in Opera 9.0, though I can do both in IE.

3. What is the proper place to send a bug report to Opera again?
Someone mentioned it within the past couple of days but I can't find
the message.

cheers,
DD