Re: [svg-developers] vs Re: An SVG Tutorial

Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:54:14 -0700

Does EOLA have something against M$ but not Mozilla?

Or will Mozilla Firefox also have to be put in line over this

Richard

--
Richard K Gnyla
eventex solutions

tel . 01905 758 745
mob.07801 365 146
www.eventex.co.uk

contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not copy, change, distribute or use this
email or the information contained in it for any purpose
other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email
from your system. We do not guarantee that this material is free from
viruses or any other defects although due care has
been taken to minimise the risk.