Francis Hemsher wrote:

| I guess what I must say is if Batik can't get past a clean
| navigation process of their site then I don't want to use them.

Even if the site has problems (which I don't buy), it has no bearing on the
Java coding of their application.

If you can't figure out how to use a Web browser (like, say, temporarily
turn off error alerts or use Firefox or some other modern browser), I'd say
you have little hope of getting Batik to work (which can require some
patience). Perhaps you could pay someone $50,000 to get it working for you?
;)

| You say there is no problem?...well I surely know if I do have a
| problem, don't you think?

I have to concede that it seems you do have a problem.

-Doug