I've got an application where the user can zoom in on maps and at each
zoom level they get a new map image. My coordinate system is in metres,
and my initial viewbox is "-10789173 4160230 70731 70731". When I load a
new zoomed-in image I set a new viewbox to match the new map's size and
position. This works perfectly in FF, but in IE my map tiles are not
always centred horizontally in the viewbox - it looks as if ASV has a
rounding error or something in how it locates the viewbox, resulting in
it drifting a little to the left or right of where FF and my code says
it ought to be.

Has anyone seen this before, and if so, what am I doing wrong?

TIA

Guy