Hi!

I'm having trouble walking the DOM in an HTML document that contains an
embedded SVG document.

The SVG document is embedded using an EMBED element with an ID
of 'TopView'. I'm using the following JavaScript to access the child
nodes of the SVG document:

for (var i = 0; i < document.getElementById('TopView').getSVGDocument
().documentElement.childNodes.length; i++)
        alert(document.getElementById('TopView').getSVGDocument
().documentElement.childNodes[i])

The problem is that the script returns 'undefined' for all of the child
nodes. What is the issue?

Thanks!

mike

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM