Hi Jeff,

the context menu is a feature of the Adobe SVG viewer. It isn't defined in the
SVG
language.

Therefore SVG viewers implement different controls.

The Adobe SVG viewer is going to die but native SVG implementations in browsers
will
take over. Opera9 and Firefox already have native SVG implementations, Safari
will follow
and eventually Iex as well.

So, to use context menues in all the applications out there you'd need to
program it
yourself or find some existing js code out there.

Andreas

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM