I don't think there are SVG books specifically for Mozilla.

It would not make sense to target a single SVG viewer implementation. A book
should
target the specification and not a specific implementation. As the history of
SVG shows,
viewers appear and disappear but the spec remains constant.

You can buy any SVG book but have to know that some of the early books somehow
seemed to have targeted only the Adobe viewer (also because nothing else was
available at
that time). Therefore you have to read sections about namespaces and the DOM
with care
in early SVG books.

Be sure to read through Jonathan Watts authoring guide which lists the most
common
mistakes why SVG content would fail in the Mozilla SVG component:

http://jwatt.org/svg/authoring/

I found the mailinglists and newsgroups (this one) and Batiks and Mozilla/SVG
very useful
if you are stuck with a problem.

Andreas

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "one_2wo_thr33" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>