http://people.mozilla.com/~vladimir/xtech2006/

About 5 slides on SVG and 14 on <canvas> (including some stuff on
Canvas3D).

What got me about this presentation is the slide-pack has about 8
slides with some really cool-looking <canvas> demos:  a video game, a
plush web-stat chart, funky animations, colourful borders, widgets.
And in the whole slide-pack, only one single SVG example:  a very
crude-looking chart made from the Dojo toolkit that looks like it was
produced by Excel 2.0.

Where's the SVG love here?

In my mind, the potential uses for SVG vastly outweighs those of
<canvas>, yet SVG seems to be losing mindshare left and right.  Will
there be any mindshare left for SVG when WPF arrives?

For my own sanity, can we get a list of cool SVG demos and experiments
that are out in the wild?  I'd like links to these demos in one
central place (not multiple emails in a newsgroup) so we can point
people to one URL and say: Look, here are some cool examples of what
SVG can do.  For this reason, I've started  the "SVG Roadshow" post at
GetSVG.com:  http://www.getsvg.com/general/announcements/svg_roadshow

Thanks,
Jeff

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM