Hi, Jonathan-

Thanks for your helpful suggestions. I clarified the rules a bit on the
site.

I don't think we're going to set up a gallery just yet, for 2 reasons.

1) We want the entries to be original, so we don't want people to derive
their logos from ones already submitted. That wouldn't be fair to the early
entrants.

2) The contest is being judged by the sponsors, not by the public, in order
to make sure that it goes smoothly and fairly. It would be too hard to set
up a secure voting mechanism that could not be abused by human or robot
multivotes.

Regards-
Doug

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM