Hi Jerome,

I had a similar problem before,  which also only happens with XP
SP2.  The solution was to use the full URL in the command to change
the href in the other frame.

For example, instead of ...locaton.href='toto.asp',  if you try
...locaton.href='http://svr/dir/toto.asp'

Bon chance

Richard

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM