SORRY Roman.

I have not have a SVG protocol "NON-Windows" Yet.

At this time we are very much concentrate on.

(i)  Supporting text elements. -It will be on-scheduled-.
(ii) Using SVG protocol we are able convert 100% SVG -> HTML (including
script; event and animation). However we are trying to do more reasearch to
have them done "transparently" at client site.

Thsnks.

Phi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM