Hi Fulio,
 It seems that the mime type in  your server is not set for SVG.
 Look at: http://www.svgfaq.com/ServerGen.asp
 Good luck! Samy

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Fulio Pen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When opening an svg file OFFLINE with the Firefox browser, it
displays all right.  Then the file was uploaded to my web site.  But
when opening the file from my web site with Firefox, only the texts
display.  No graphics show up.  The url is below:

> http://www.pinyinology.com/combi/fig1.svg
>
> I tested it from both my desktop and laptop.  Both give same
results.  The file displays perfectly both offline and online with
the IE browser.

> I didn't pay much for the wet site, only $50.00 per year.  I wonder
whether the problem is with my web site, the code in the svg file, or
the Firefox browser.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM